Login with:

Facebook

Twitter

Tumblr

Google

Yahoo

Aol.

Mibba

Your info will not be visible on the site. After logging in for the first time you'll be able to choose your display name.

Site Issues

Having issues with the site displaying the Story and Member section. Most log-ins now inaccessible. Is there something we can do about this? Anyone know how to contact a mod or whatever?

RamonaFoREVer RamonaFoREVer
6/14/19

I was wondering that myself. Glad I'm not the only one.

@Lady of Salt and Light
Yeah, this site needs a serious overhaul at the moment. It's just not working. I don't know who runs it to ask them to look at fixing it up.

6/15/19
  • I can not do anything but post in here. I'm going through story withdraws. Seems like it is a site issue.

Vengeful vixen Vengeful vixen
6/15/19

@Vengeful vixen
I have no idea how to contact mods. Seems like we might have lost the site if it hasn't come back by now. This sucks. I'm looking into setting something else up in case this one doesn't come back.

6/16/19

@Vengeful vixen
You can still read stories through the Tumblr link, but it just doesn’t have any new stories posted beyond the 13th of this month? There might be a mod on the tumblr side.

@Lady of Salt and Light
Good idea, I'll see if I can contact someone that way.

6/16/19

I've sent a message but I don't actually know if anyone mans the Tumblr or if it's an auto post bot. Fingers crossed.

6/16/19

I'm really hoping it works soon. I'm going through withdrawals.

Buggaloo Buggaloo
6/16/19

@RamonaFoREVer
Fingers crossed! I had posted a story the other night before it went down but I don’t think it's showing up in the feed.

I am dying for stuff to read!

Mibba is doing the same as well. If you are looking for stories try archive of our own. I read some yesterday. Also has decent synacky.

6/16/19

htps://archiveofourown.org

6/16/19

Also adultfanfiction has good ones but most are m/m and very dirty. That's https:// afultfanfiction.org. Those are some sites I use. Live journal has good ones and so does deviant art. Hope this helps until it is fixed.

6/16/19

@Vengeful vixen
Thank you so much! I’ll look at A03; never thought to look there lol

You are very welcome. Glad to help. :)

@Lady of Salt and Light

6/16/19

6/16/19

@RamonaFoREVer
I can get to your stories to read them by going to your profile. But there are no updates. I need updates. You know, you could always email them to me. ;) lol

Buggaloo Buggaloo
6/17/19

@Lady of Salt and Light
Thank you for that heads up that you posted! I can get to your story through your profile, and just like magic, I have something to read! Woot!!

Buggaloo Buggaloo
6/17/19

@buggalo I posted sites where you can also read stories lol.

6/17/19

@Vengeful vixen
Aha! Thank you! Hopefully this site will be fixed soon, but you've saved me from boredom and withdrawals. Thanks!!

Buggaloo Buggaloo
6/17/19