Your info will not be visible on the site. After logging in for the first time you'll be able to choose your display name.
1. A Little Piece of Heaven - It's simply a masterpiece, and I honestly don't think the guys can ever top the level of creativity and ingenuity here.2. I Won't See You Tonight, Part 1: This song is absolutely spine-chilling. Matt's vocals are undeniably powerful on this one, you can just hear the emotion in his voice.3. Strength of the World: Some of my favorite guitar work from Syn and Zacky is on this seemingly forgotten track from City of Evil. Bad-ass in every possible way.4. Fiction - Whoo, this song sent shivers down my spine the first time I heard it. when Jimmy's vocals came on in the chorus, it was just eerie and chilling. The piano on this song was so haunting that i had to listen to it a second time to take it all in.5. Second Heartbeat - Fast, aggressive, and just plain fun. Plus a kick-ass solo from Syn to finish it off.
1. Acid Rain- I'm always a big fan of apocalypse stories, so my favorite band writing an apocalypse song is just awesome.2. A Little Piece of Heaven- I watched the video on how they made this song, and boy was the Rev a genius for thinking this up. Plus, I love zombies along with apocalypse stuff.3. So Far Away- It's a great tribute to the Rev, and I love the music video. It's a very emotional song, and I love the meaning behind it.4. Critical Acclaim- It's one of their heaviest pieces, and I love the chorus sung by the Rev. I love any vocals he did. His voice is edgy and higher, which adds a great texture to their songs.5. Hail to the King- I love the intro and how it is just pure guitar to start. It makes great use of both Zacky and Syn on the guitar doing two different things at once.
Bat Country- It's the first song I heard by them Fiction-They played it live at a concert I went to and the song reminds my so much of that concert, which was the first concert I ever went to. And the lyrics are so deep. Warmness on the soul-Just a beautiful song. Welcome to the family-The guitars in it are amasing. So far away-The lyrics and the song in itself is brilliant. I have never heard a song that has made me cry as if my whole family had died but So Far Away did. It left me feeling crap for a whole week. I love to pretend that Jimmy never passed but this song hits hard. It just makes you realise that he's gone. This song also helped me get over my fear of dying for some reason. No idea why but it did...
Okay, top 5 and why!Bat Country:I remember seeing it on MTV back in like 2006 or 2005, I can't quite remember. I just thought that the video was so weird! I specifically remember the tub with the octopus in it. And I loved it instantly, the tub scene and the pink fly swatter! I couldn't ever remember the song name, or the band. So it just kind of left my mind.Afterlife:It was the year after my grandmother passed (2008) when I went over to my cousin's house, and then we went over to her friend's house, and the video for this song was playing, and I thought it was so well done, I loved it. I went home, and researched the band, and listened to pretty much all of their songs, and was surprised to see the song from 2005 that I loved so much!Scream:I remember watching the Live in the LBC album, and seeing them perform the song Scream, obviously it was on the self titled, but I don't think I payed much attention to it until then, I loved how just raw it sounded. Still one of my favorites!Beast and the Harlot:I wanted to be in the video soooooooooooooo bad! Cause they had fans play in the video, and I thought that was awesome!I think my last favorite song which is the hardest to choose because I love them all so much, is So Far Away:I went to see Avenged live in 2011, and they played this song, and I cried because of how much emotion there was. Everyone was quiet. It was just emotion, we all missed Jimmy. We were all still grieving.
ok, here we go.1. Seize the day- Mostly because it was the first of their songs I heard. I was looking a song to play at an event and a friend showed me the marvelous solo and I couldn't get enough of them ever since.2. Scream- It just has... this vibe to it. Something very groovy. Something very laid back. Easily my favorite song.3. Girl I know - I'm always been a fan of something heavier and the riff is purely groundbreaking. Also one of the first songs I heard and when Syn's solo comes, I just want to disappear in the music and never come back.4. So Far Away - A tribute to Rev. It's deep, meaningful and I had tears in my eyes the first time I heard it.5. Second Heartbeat- I'm usually not a big fan of the scream parts and parts where I can't hear the words properly, but it just fits it so perfectly. And the intro...
1. Bat Country- It is extremely catchy and gets stuck in my head2. Scream- It is laid back and it's lyrics are absolutely just amazing to me3. A Little Piece of Heaven- Just a masterpiece, that's all I can say4. Critical Acclaim- The guitar riff is just epic and Matt's vocals sound excellent5. Nightmare- I just think this one was beautifully done and was very close to a draw with Buried Alive :3
Seize the Day- Just because it's a really beautiful song with a beautiful meaning, I can never get tired listening to this songSidewinder- Man! This song has so much rhythm to it, like, I think this song is so underrated and the guitars at the end are really nice to listen to.Natural Born Killer- I love the everything about this song, it makes me want to headbang or flip a table, it's so good. Matt's vocals are really stand out.Burn it Down- The song sounds really different because of the key it's in but they still sound amazing and everything is so high energy.Blinded in Chains- I don't know why I like this song so much but I do, and the ending is so creative.Wow, it's hard to pick just five :U
1 warmness on the soul2 second heartbeat3 to end the rapture4 i wont see you tonight p15 cant decide=welcome to the family, nightmare
1. Warmness on the Soul-it just has that sort of feel to it. and it sounds so amazing.2. Burn it Down- I love "I wont help you let you run away"3. Gunslinger-His voice4. Afterlife-Reminds me of the rev all the time5. A Little Piece of Heaven-its really beautiful
This is hard oh my gosh...1. Brompton Cocktail - It's really powerful yet relaxed. I sing it 24/7 and hav it memorized >.<<br>2. A Little Piece of Heaven - ITS NOT OFTEN A SONG HAS STORY LIKE THIS I'm actually writing sheet music for this atm for a band arrangement..3. Eternal Rest - I love to listen to this one the guitar is amazing!! I also love having duets t this with my screaming sis cx4. Beast And The Harlot - My friend says this is my theme song.. Its my ringer for everything except my girlfriend5. Scream - I just love this song all together. Its sexy and wild... My friend says I sing it well and calls it the rape song XD6. Demons - I had to do six because I love this song a lot a lot a lot...Its my theme no matter what my friend says cx
Hard to choose just five but here it goes:1. So Far Away-its just beautiful, has a great melody and just powerful meaning2.Warmness on the Soul-tells the one you love how you feel and just speaks to you if you truly love someone3.A Little Piece of Heaven-its so unique and original, how can you not love it4.Nightmare-was the first song i ever heard by this band, and it just tells so much and shows the...feels of losing someone and how it affects those alive as well as the deceased5.Brompton Cocktail-it is just fantastic and sounds very well put together, one of their best in my opinion
The songs I love are....1. Scream- It's just an interesting and sexy song, and it has a good beat.2. A Little Piece of Heaven- It reminds me a lot of Jimmy, and it's the first A7X song I listened to.3. Bromption Cocktail- Another song that reminds me of Jimmy, and I love it's uniqueness.4. Welcome to the family- I'm a huge Creepypasta fan, and this reminds me so much of it. I know all the lyrics.5. Lost- I'm in a time in my life where I seriously need to step it up and fix my problems, and I can relate to this song pretty well.Much fucking love,El <3
1. Warmness On The Soul - It's such a beautiful song that has an amazing piano part to it that makes it wonderful.2. Blinded In Chains - The beginning beat of this song is what got me hook, other than the whole song in general being awesome.3. A Little Piece Of Heaven - Story of my life in a way when it comes to love lol.4. So Far Away - I reminisce about the ones I've lost when I hear this song.5. Crimson Day - Not sure why I like this song, I think I just love ballads like this and hearing M. Shadows' voice.
1. Dear God- it just makes me realize how important the people around me are.2. Beast and the Harlot- man, that guitar solo! I find it way too addictive.3. Warmness on the soul- it assures me that someone is out there who will protect and care about me always4. Scream- I just can't stop singing this song!5. Fiction- I love Jimmy's voice, and this one always reminds me of him:)